Small Business Outreach Event
"Gateway to Federal Contracting"
Please contact Mr Brian Binn or Ms Rita Pantoya at 719-575-4325 or
email@example.com for additional information.
Welcome to the 2012 Small Business Outreach Event general information
and on-line registration.
PURPOSE OF EVENT:
- Provide relevant government contracting training to small businesses
- Brief upcoming acquisitions
- Provide formal and informal networking opportunities
- Recognize outstanding small business contractors from the Pikes Peak Region
Large businesses may participate in this event as corporate sponsors by contacting Brian Binn at 719-575-4325, firstname.lastname@example.org or Rita Pantoya at 719-575-4326,
Scheduled Participants include:
- Air Force Small Business Office
- Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)
- Army US Property and Fiscal, CO
- Buckley AFB
- Bureau of Land Management
- Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Mission and Installation Contracting Command, Ft Carson
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Peterson AFB
- Schriever AFB
- Society of American Engineers (SAME)
- U. S. Air Force Academy (USAF)
- U. S. Army SMDC/Army Forces Strategic Command
As a registered guest, you
will have an opportunity to:
- Attend your choice of seminars
- Obtain valuable information about government acquisition requirements
- "Grip and Grin" Introductions , by appointment
only, with various Government Small Business Specialists
- Meet and network with various Prime
- Enjoy a reception, breakfast, and lunch
- Gain valuable information from breakfast and luncheon keynote speakers
- Have company name, contact information, and general information
printed in the program.
Seating is limited and no on-site
registration will be available. This event has sold out the last 4 years.
REGISTER FOR EVENT
Registration fee is $175.00 PER PERSON. Registration will close on April 20th or
when sold out. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
Click Here! to Register
To learn more about the event, see the Agenda page.
"Grip and Grin" Introductions
“Grip and Grin” Introductions “Grip and Grins” are your chance to ask questions about the acquisition opportunities and to briefly introduce your company. Due to the popularity of these introductions, they are limited to 10 minutes each and available by appointment only!
Registration for this year’s Grip n Grins (one-on-one sessions) will take place at the event during the following times:
1 May 2012 - 5:00-6:15p.m.
2 May 2012 - throughout the day
Please note all times will be on a first come first serve basis.
1 May 2012
4:30 - 6:30 pm
available at the Antlers Hotel.
5:00 - 6:30 pm
(light appetizers/cash bar)
2 May 2012
7:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
4 South Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs CO 80903
Cost to Attend:
$ 175.00 per person
Mr. Joseph M. McDade Jr.
Director of the Office of Small Business Programs